1. Phoenix Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Discover Phoenix in a fun new way on this 3-hour scavenger hunt. Jump into the middle of an exciting...More
2. 3-Day Grand Canyon and Colorado River Float
This three-day trip is an awesome exploration of the Southwest. You'll travel through the scenic Son...More
3. Lamborghini Supercar Experience at Arizona MotorSports Park
At Racing Adventure's Exotic Supercar Experience you can enjoy, the speed, the sound, the smells and...More
4. Stand Up Paddleboard Rental
Stand Up Paddleboard rentals. Arizona offers a unique place to paddle. Within a short drive, you can...More
5. ATV and Shooting Combo for 3 Hours
Enjoy an exciting day in the famous Sonoran desert with this exciting off-roading and shooting adven...More
6. Phoenix International Raceway Driving Experience
Have the thrill of a lifetime with a Speedway Driving Experience! After classroom instruction, race ...More
7. Hot Air Balloon Ride over the Sonoran Desert
Enjoy a scenic hot air balloon flight over the Sonoran Desert while touring the majestic views of th...More
8. Scottsdale Rappelling Adventure
This is a great Scottsdale adventure that allows you to hike to the top to rappel down. Be the firs...More
9. 2 Hour Arizona Desert Guided Tour by ATV
Enjoy an exciting day in the famous Sonoran desert, off-roading in your single-passenger ATV on some...More
10. Half & Full Day Salt River Whitewater Rafting Trip
Get out and enjoy one of Arizona's hidden treasures - whitewater rafting on the Salt River. Our most...More
11. Stargazing with Night Vision Adventure from Phoenix
Head out of the city and into the clear desert night sky on this guided stargazing tour outside of P...More
PHOENIX WEATHER: SUNNY WITH COOL EVENINGS
You can expect Phoenix to have mild temperatures year round. But the desert climate also bring some very interesting and unique weather.
BOOK A TEE TIME ON SCOPHO.COM AND SAVE
Choose from 200 golf courses in Metro Phoenix. Many resorts offer golf packages, but you can also book tee times here and save up to 50%.
TOP 10 WAYS TO STAY COOL IN PHOENIX THIS SUMMER
110 degree temperatures day after day can be brutal. We've got some ideas of how you and your whole family can stay cool this summer.
Explore Northern Arizona: JUST A 2 HOUR ROAD TRIP TO WOW
Cooler temperatures and breathtaking views await you just 2 hours away from Phoenix. Or drive 4 hours and experience, yes, the Grand Canyon.